- Powered through the USB – no external power supply required.
- Bidirectional card reading.
- Reads encoded data that meets ANSI/ISO/AAMVA/JIS Type 2 standards and others such as ISO track 1 format on track 2 or 3
- Reads up to three tracks of card data.
- LED for status
- Meets major standards, including ISO 7816, EMV 2000, Microsoft WHQL, USB CCID, PC / SC, HBCI (Home Banking Computer Interface) and PC-2001 Specification.
- USB CCID support makes integration into an existing system the easiest ever by connecting host and smart card reader without the need for additional drivers.
- All major operating systems supported.
- Supports high-speed data transmission.