Stock-up on BIXOLON wide-range of innovative and advanced POS or Industrial Receipt and Label with Mobile printer technologies from Authorized Channel Partner – Lynx Distribution.
Expand your product portfolio with High Quality, Compact Receipt Printing Solutions
Explore our Receipt printer models range:
Desktop Receipt Printers
SRP 275 Impact/Dotmatrix
The Bixolon SRP-275 printer is ideal for both POS receipt and remote printing for Food and Drink preparation orders in Hospitality applications. Logic seeking, bi-directional print technology allows higher speed than previous models with much less noise and a built-in power supply.
- 9 Pin Impact Dot Matrix
- Capable of two-colour printing
- Print Speed: 5.1 Lines Per Second at 40 Column
- Built-in Power Supply
- Utility Program
- Print Alarm Buzzer for Noisy Environments
- User-friendly Printer Setting Program
- Flexible Paper Widths
- Small Footprint (Wall Mountable)
Bixolon F312 Kitchen Printer
The F312 receipt printer is a thermal printer based on the technical power of Bixolon POS printers that is widely recognized in the market for its credibility and performance. Supports printing speed of 270 mm/sec and 203 dpi resolution and is a waterproof printer that acquired IPX 2 Class. The SRP-F312 is suitable for kitchens, restaurants and all the other applications that require a waterproof function and has the advantage of supporting various interfaces.
- 3 Inch Direct thermal printers,
- Speed 270mm/sec,
- Resolution 203dpi(7dot/mm),
- Paper width 80mm, Paper roll diameter Max 105mm
- Print unit 20 Million lines, Auto cutter -2 million cuts
- USB & Ethernet port, Parallel port optional
- (Water resistant barrier, IPX 2 Certified, Built in power supply)
Combining powerful printing performance and a user-friendly design, the SRP-350III 3-inch (80mm) thermal printer provides high quality ticketing and receipting when required. With a user-friendly design, this highly reliable desktop printer, prints at speed up to 250mm/second with an adjustable paper guide for 2-inch or 3-inch media, complimented with an anti-jam guide.
- 3 inch thermal POS printer
- Speed 200mm/sec. B1
- Resolution 180 Dpi
- Print width up to 72mm,
- Memory 64 Mbit SDRAM, 16 M bit Flash ROM
Mobile Receipt Printers
Bixolon SPP R200
Bixolon SPP R200 mobile printer 2 inch (58mm), WI-FI and Bluetooth printer with NFC for POS, payments and Auto – ID markets.Supporting NFC tagging technology for Auto – Bluetooth pairing with Android, iOS and windows devices. Supporting receipt, label and linerless media, with optional card reader functionality, the SPP – R200 is suited to many applications where small form factor receipt and labelling is needed.
- 2 Inch Direct thermal printer,
- Speed 80mm/sec,
- Resolution 203dpi(8dot/mm),
- Paper width 58mm (2.28’’), Paper roll diameter Max 40mm(1.57’’)
- USB,Serial & Bluetooth (iOS Supported)
Bixolon SPP R310
The 3-inch SPP-R310 (80mm) offers performance feature set and durable design for your field mobility solutions. Supporting media up to 80mm wide, but still offering a light, ergonomic printer to handle or carry with protection to IP54 and rugged from multiple drops at 1.8 metre. Single button access for drop-in media loading and Easy Bluetooth Pairing of other devices via way of the embedded Near Field Communication (NFC) feature. Simple WLAN operation can also be achieved using the printer’s Wi-Fi Direct operation. Be it automating your field force, mobilising your Retail workers or equipping your remote workers, the SRP-R310 has your receipt and ticket printing requirements covered.
- 3 Inch Direct thermal printer,
- Speed 100mm/sec,
- Resolution 203dpi(8dot/mm),
- Paper width 80mm, Paper roll diameter Max 50mm
- USB,Serial & Bluetooth (iOS Supported).
Why Choose Lynx Distribution
We are a One Stop Centre for Global Brands, locally based and right at the partners’ doorstep to respond to any support need within a shorter period of time.
Quick time to market achieved through strong logistics backed up by favourable delivery lead times.
Consistency in Stocking and Replacement Models
Strong After Sales Support.
Authorized Service Centre with experienced IT experts
Readily available stocks.
Continuous Product Knowledge Transfer to Partners